- Only teams that played in both years are included. However, PR ranks were not altered to account for the deletions (which were few).
- Teams are ordered in descending order by change in PR Rank and then by change in PR.
- Power rating change accounts for differences in the mean PR and the standard deviation between the two years and cannot be derived by subtraction.
- Greater change is naturally possible (and in fact probable) in the divisions having more teams.
- If they change, teams ranked near the extremes last year obviously have only one way to go; they can also change the most.